Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
Photobucket
How far along? 17 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: -4 lbs, it's creeping on :(

Sleep: I have been having trouble staying asleep because of all of my wierd dreams.

Best moment this week: Seeing Henry today.

Movement: Yes, he is moving around a lot more.

Food cravings: Frosted Flakes

Gender: Boy!!!!!

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing this week, I am really just enjoying my pregnancy and don't miss anything about pre-pregnancy life.

What I am looking forward to: Working on the nursery next weekend.

Milestones: Feeling Henry when he moves around. It's becoming a little more frequent and I love it. I know in a few months he may have all sorts of fun kicking my ribs and hurting me but right now I love his movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment