Friday, April 8, 2011

Nuchal Translucency Scan



We had our NT scan done on 3/25 (I know I am a super slacker, for not posting about it since then). The Dr. came in and told us first thing that he would not be able to tell the sex of the baby :( but we were still excited to see our little one. I guess I didn't drink enough water because the Dr. said I wasn't full enough, I beg to differ but oh well. Well baby Huey was a little lazy baby and barely moved around. The Dr. was bouncing the wand on my belly trying to get s/he to move around but the baby would just kick a little and then throw it's arms up kind of like saying "leave me alone!". Guess it's safe to say this one is definitely ours because s/he is stubborn just like their Mommy and Daddy!All in all our baby was perfectly healthy, had a strong heartbeat at 155, measuring properly for our due date, and it's chances of having downs syndrome is 1 out of 48,000! We are so happy and look forward to our next ultrasound to be done on April 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment