Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -5.8 lbs

Sleep: Cannot get comfy, and the big dog doesn't help.

Best moment this week: Feeling a rolling sensation on Thursday night in bed.

Movement: Yes I felt a rolling movement and have felt a few "pops" that were not gas and were very low.

Food cravings: Icees, Apple Jacks and chicken soft tacos from TB!

Gender: Unknown, but we find out in 2 weeks!

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Still being able to sleep on my stomach comfortably, but I am getting really good at sleeping on my stomach with one leg bent kind of like a frog.

What I am looking forward to: No more morning sickness.

Milestones: The baby is straigtening out and is no longer curved like a "C".

No comments:

Post a Comment