Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -3 lbs

Sleep: I am still have those wierd dreams, and have been waking up really early in the morning to go to the bathroom...damn bladder!

Best moment this week: Feeling Henry's first kicks on Wednesday while I was eating my fish tacos.

Movement: Yes, he is moving around and now kicking.

Food cravings: Frosted Flakes!!!

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Tucker had friends over the weekend, so our refrigerator is stocked with beer and for some reason I miss beer...never liked it pre-pregnancy but right now I think I miss it.

What I am looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on May 11th.

Milestones: Henry is now about 5.5 inches and about 7 ounces. He is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment