Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs

Sleep: Not really having a good night's sleep between the dogs and my back hurting, and my always full bladder.

Best moment this week: Realizing that I have been "morning sickness free" for 2 weeks :)

Movement: Some little pops but not too frequent, I cannot wait until I can really feel the baby moving.

Food cravings: Otter Pops

Gender: Unknown, but we find out April 16th!

Belly button in or out: Innie

What I miss: I have been craving a margarita since I got my BFP, and going to Applebees this week was really sad.

What I am looking forward to: Our gender determination scan on April 16th!

Milestones: Hearing the baby's strong, loud and clear heartbeat on our doppler.

No comments:

Post a Comment