Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

**Sorry this is late**
Photobucket
How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -4.5 lbs

Sleep: I have been able to sleep on my stomach again! It's been so nice. I still have to sleep kind of like a frog to sleep on my stomach but I don't care!

Best moment this week: Seeing our little Henry Walker on Saturday.

Movement: I think I am feeling little flutters again, they are not very frequent but I still love it when I do feel him.

Food cravings: Otter Pops

Gender: Boy!!!!!

Belly button in or out: In still

What I miss: I smelled coffee in the cafeteria at work and it smelled so good.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing Henry on Easter Sunday

Milestones: Henry is about 5 inches and 5 ounces, our little one is growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment