Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -1.2

Sleep: Still having those creepy dreams and now I am getting leg cramps in my sleep too :(

Best moment this week: Birthday dinner with Tucker at PF Changs, it was our last birthday dinner for me without little ones. We enjoyed great conversations and delicious food. I may miss our alone time a little bit but I know that having children with us will make it even more special.

Movement: All the time, he is mostly active at night but he still likes to kick sometimes during the day too!

Food cravings: Donuts!

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: In & sadly I don't think it can stretch much more but it still does.

What I miss: Being able to sit comfortably after eating, I feel like I need to stand and digest now. There just isn't that much room anymore.

What I am looking forward to: Working on Henry's tree mural Memorial Day weekend.

Milestones: Henry was kicking a ton right before bed one night and I was able to grab Tucker's hand and let him feel his kicks and movements! It was so neat to have Tucker feel Henry moving around. I love their Daddy & Henry moments already.

No comments:

Post a Comment