Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Well today was my first Mother's Day and it was fabulous! Tucker came home on Saturday with my present and was so excited for me to open it that he wanted me to open my gift right when he got home, but I wanted to wait until today. So we woke up really early and I opened my...BELLY CAST!!!! I can't wait for Henry to grow a lot more so I can have an impressive belly cast, then we will paint it and maybe hang it in his nursery or in our stairway.

We also went over to my parent's house and I was suprised by another gift, a new Coach diaper bag, which I absolutely LOVE! I can't wait to use it, and be a chic mama out and about with my little man.

Then we went to Kane's where we ate, and ate, and ate. I didn't know that I could pack away that much food. It was delicious! It was such a wonderful day spending time with my family, and we realized that next Mother's Day Henry will be an "outside" baby and I can share "my day" with him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment