Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
Photobucket
How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -1.5 lbs I think I will be breaking even at 20 weeks.

Sleep: Still having those wierd dreams, and this week I had my first leg spasm...which was not fun at all!

Best moment this week: My first Mother's Day, and working on Henry's nursery.

Movement: Oh yeah, Henry is totally moving around

Food cravings: Anything, I feel like I am always hungry

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: In but stretching.

What I miss: My break from morning sickness, it's coming back every few days I an getting sick. I must be honest and say this ticks me off because I was so excited about feeling normal!

What I am looking forward to: Completing the nursery murals next weekend.

Milestones: The baby is covered in vernix caseosa (the gross white cheese like coat, on his skin), which we hope will be almost all the way gone by the time he makes his grand entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment