Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +7.8 lbs

Sleep: Haha! I never get to sleep anymore, or sleep in. It may be a few years before I can sleep like I used to.

Best moment this week: We went out on the boat with the Van Velzer's on Saturday and it was so cute watching them fish and swim. I can't wait to take Henry out and watch him have a fun day with us.

Movement: Yes, I have a foot lodged in my rib right now :)

Food cravings: Otter pops, and lately I hsve been wanting bananas.

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: Still a stretched out inne.


What I miss: Sleep, not having to pee every 5 minutes, and being able to sit comfortably on the couch.

What I am looking forward to: Baby shower next weekend!!! It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment