Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +6lbs

Sleep: The heat, the dogs, and my husband (who has decided to sleep at an angle)are making it hard to get a good nights sleep.

Best moment this week: Going out on the lake with my parents on Sat, it was so nice to get into the cold water.
Movement: All the time still.

Food cravings: Watermelon still, and the soda pop popsicles that Suzy bought for me.

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: Still an innie.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, I have been getting up multiple times to use the bathroom.

What I am looking forward to: Getting to 28 weeks and starting the third and final trimester!

Milestones: Henry has eyelashes and can open and close his eyes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment