Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +5.5

Sleep: The heat, the dogs, and my husband (who has decided to sleep at an angle)are making it hard to get a good nights sleep.

Best moment this week: Laying in bed with Tucker and having him feel Henry's party in my belly.

Movement: Yes, all the time.

Food cravings: Watermelon, I am loving the mini watermelons.

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: A shallow innie

What I miss: Some of my favorite summer clothes, but at least I have an excuse to go shopping.

What I am looking forward to: I am just enjoying these last few weeks of my second trimester. Henry is coming soon and I still have a lot to do to get ready for him.

Milestones: Someone has found my ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment