Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +4

Sleep: Still not getting a good night'e sleep but like Tucker said I am getting ready for sleepless nights. I say I have 15 weeks till he is born so I should be able to sleep well :(

Best moment this week: Buying a new cereal. I know that is embarassing but I am LOVING Honey Bunches of Oats right now.

Movement: Yes, sometimes I can feel movement from everyside of my belly.

Food cravings: Otter pops, this heat is starting to get to me.

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: In and still flattening

What I miss: Some of my favorite summer clothes, but at least I have an excuse to go shopping.

What I am looking forward to: Going to a wedding with Tucker and my MIL, and SIL.

Milestones: Head to heel Henry is probably around 13.5 inches and about 1.5lbs. He is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment