Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update

Photobucket
How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +2.4

Sleep: Awful, I don't know if it's because Tucker has been gone this week or if it's because Henry is getting bigger but I can't sleep for a full 8 hrs. I am always waking up to move or go to the bathroom...grrr!

Best moment this week: Seeing Henry's little butt poking out on one side of my belly on Wednesday.

Movement: Oh my! Our little man is always moving around.

Food cravings: Still craving maple donuts.

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out: In and flattening

What I miss: Sleeping through the night :(

What I am looking forward to: Finally finishing the painting in Henry's room. Pictures will be posted this weekend...and meeting my new OBGYN on Monday.

Milestones: Viability week!! We are so excited to reach this milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment