Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

Photobucket
Since Tucker had to work on Father's Day we decided to go out on Friday night for Lucille's and have some yummy food. I gave Tucker his Father's Day present; A book that he can read with Henry. It's called "Connor's Big Hunt" and it's about a little boy and his first hunt with his Dad.

Then Father's Day morning started off with Tucker having to work which was really sad but luckly he was able to get off early and joined my family for a day at Bear River! We had a great BBQ with chicken, steak, slaw and potatoe salad. Everyone went tubing down the river and after two times down Tucker and I decided we wanted to go with them. It was so much fun! The rapids were hardly rapids at all and I never once hit my butt on a rock. Guess I am a pro since my old man fell over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment