Thursday, March 10, 2011

Weekly Pregnancy Update


How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -5lbs

Sleep: I am having difficulty staying asleep. I wake up a lot to move and get comfortable and of course my bathroom trip in the middle of the night.

Best moment this week: Our intelligender test on Saturday morning.

Movement: None yet

Food cravings: Still love slurpees but I haven't had one in a long time basically because I am super sensitive to motion sicknessin the car and have no desire to eat/drink while driving.

Gender: Unknown!

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss: Not being sick.

What I am looking forward to: Our 12 week appointment on the 16th, we will get to do another in office ultrasound at Dr. Kintner's.

Milestones: Just starting to show a little, but it's not noticable yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment