Wednesday, March 16, 2011

12 Week Appointment!

We went to our 12 week appointment today, and it was a great appointment! Of course I had to jump on the scale again with all of my clothes and shoes but my weight is still down. Not worried about this because I know that I am about to start packing on the lbs and it's been nice to hang on to some part of the "pre-pregnancy me" since I have been feeling anything like myself for the last few months. So at the visit Dr. Kintner came in and wanted to talk to me about my morning sickness and dizziness; he said that it will probably last another 3-4 months or if I am super lucky it could last the remainder of the pregnancy. He also said that I will probably start to pop in about 3 months, and could feel my first movements at the same time. After our little Q&A session he brought out the doppler and cold gel and found the baby's heart rate. It was nice a strong. At first it was 164, then bounced to 160 then 162. He was really happy with a heart rate in the 160s. Our next appointment will be at 16 weeks and I cannot wait to hear our little one again. It was truly an amazing experience to share with Tucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment